Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Birdrama;
- the standard capacity that birds of this species have;
- plumage available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about birds of this species;
- some birds of this species: the best birds in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best birds of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have birds and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
Tawny owls are the most widespread owl in Eurasia, with that familiar hoot that is easily imitated. They are nocturnal, feeding on mice and other small rodents. Like other owls, they swallow their prey whole! Because their wings are completely silent, prey often don't even know what has hit them until it's too late!
Tawny owls don't have any better vision than humans, but the key to hunting is their excellent hearing. These owls do not like flying over water, so they are not usually found on islands.