Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Birdrama;
- the standard capacity that birds of this species have;
- plumage available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about birds of this species;
- some birds of this species: the best birds in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best birds of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have birds and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
Found all over the world, the bat is the only mammal truly capable of flying. There are about 1200 species of bats—all together, they make up 25% of all mammals! Although these little mammals are seen as pesky, they are vital to the ecosystem, especially in controlling insect populations. Bats can eat a third of their weight in insects per night!
Plants rely on them to help pollenate, and even their droppings are beneficial to caves! Out of all the bats, there are only three species that eat blood. Bats avoid humans, and contrary to popular belief, they are very clean animals, spending hours a day licking their bodies clean.